What is in my bag?
It is a super cheapo canvas messenger from the army shop. Cost me $5. I use a padded insert (not shown) to protect my gear.
1. My old faithful DSLR, Canon 400D with Tamron 18-270mm travel lens, oh yes the Gordy wrist strap. I sold off most of my good lenses to finance the Leica M9 (more on that later). This camera rarely see action now a days as I do not use DSLR ever since I venture into rangefinder. I still keep it for its versatility and you never know it might come in handy when you need the 270mm.
2. Leica Digilux 2 – Mine you, this is an 8 years old 5mp camera which still have the sharpest IQ that beat most modern point and shoot these day. This camera comes with all the analog adjustable setting just like the rangefinder. I just love it.
3. M9 black with Streetstrap from Bellamy. I sold all my Canon lenses to finance it and I have no regret. It is mounted with 35 Summicron for now.
4. Fujifilm X100 Black edition. Just love this camera, a solid performer in low light and macro photography. It totally replaced my DSLR the moment I got it. It goes everywhere with me now although I can sense that the M9 is going to take over its place:)
5. Lastly just a Nokia phone, with a 2mp camera.
6. Lenspen and memory card storage bag.
Of course I do not bring all my gear out. Most of the time it will be either the X100 or the M9 or both.